why doesn’t marvel have the headless horseman as one of their monsters
like everything’s centered in nyc and sleepy hollow/north tarrytown is super close by and i dunno
i just want the headless horseman to join the legion of monsters. and to race ghost rider. maybe let n’kantu ride on his horse.
- bedabug likes this
- inscarletsilence likes this
- robot-telepath likes this
- trespasserswilliam likes this
- the-shagohod likes this
- madripoor said: idk man just going by x-men i don’t think they have the most accurate idea of how westchester actually is irl
- chujo-hime said: does the family still have the copyright to it? maybe Marvel doesn’t want to pay?
- harlequinnade said: ghost rider v gentleman ghost in dc
- greatmoustachesploosh likes this
- flushthiscity likes this
- ginchycomics likes this
- kizer91 said: you know, honestly this is a good point. You should attend cup of joe next comic con and bring this up during their Q and A session. Seriously.
- notdaredevil2 likes this
- man-thing posted this